Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1984 Honda Sabre v65 partingout canadian

I need a few things fork stabilizer dampener knob front forks complete head light signal lights email me .......... [email protected] thanks.....BiLL

Default fuel pump & fuel pump relay for V65 sabre

Hey Chipmassa!

Do you have a working fuel pump and fuel pump relay from your V65 sabre for sale? I have an 85 sabre that has fuel supply issues.

You can e-mail me at [email protected] to let me know about availability, price etc.

Thanks

Default 1984 Honda Sabre parting out

Do you still have the fuel pump? If so, what do you want for it? You can reach me at [email protected]
    Thanks.

Arrow Fuse Mount

I'm interested in the fuse block mounting with the horn mounting and another cover called a "coupler holder case cover. By an illustration I have it looks like these (3) items secure the wiring harness and fuse plate. I'm getting rid of a Hondaline fairing and installing a headlight instead. Thanks

Robert [email protected]

Default canadian 1984 Honda v65 parting out

any parts left gauges i need km mike [email protected]

I would be interested in the rear shock if it is still good. Having serious issues with mine, and have already replaced it once with a used one from a salvage yard. Thanks.
    [email protected]

Default 1984 Honda Sabre v65 partingout canadian

I would be very interested in the mirrors that thread into the handle bars and the horns if there in good shape. I can be contacted at [email protected].