Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1984 Honda Sabre v65 partingout canadian

Default 1984 Honda Sabre v65 partingout canadian

hello all. i have parts from a running 1984 honda sabre v65, black/purple paint. has windscreen. the bike is from canada, and i aquired it as payment for work on another bike. found out i could not register it no title and the guy left town, so i am parting out. i am a reputable motorcycle shop that has been in florida for over 5 years. the bike can not be registered in the us. the frame is great, and the engine is too. we did do a little burnout before we took it apart. so everything you can think of from a running 84' sabre v65 is for sale. note, the speedo may not be any good for anyone, because it is in kilometers (since it was from canada). the only real flay in the body work is the rear grab handle is cracked. the tank is great-no dents nothing! also, entire wiring harness was gently removed from the bike, and the only wires int eh harness system cut were the rear blinkers but marked properly where to re-wire. all clip connectors intact. radiator has a 3"x3" spot that is pushed in. all the little radiator trims available. front fork tree "honda" logo glip trim piece. all glass is great condition, front and rear blinkers, all hand controlls were removed properly, throttle cables will need to be replaced. entire brake system 4 pistons i think? rotors great! handlebars, huge windsheild and the mounts perfect, fuse box, fuel valve, fuel filter, fuel pump, all controlls for air suspension, ignition system great and also markedproperly for which cylinder to go to. wheels great too, tranny, foot controls, black dual exhaust. bike is currently standing like a roller. frame holding fork, front fender, wheels, swing arm, tranny, carbs, and handlebars. remember, the frame and engine numbers can't be registered in usa. sorry! ask me any and all q's sorry for the long post . remember, tins are great condition just dusty! motor is 116 hp and would make a fun engine for a buggy or cart. located in sw florida! post your email and i will contact you regarding any q's.

do you have any pics and are you quoting prices to the parts online or via email?

Default pics and prices

i will be taking some pictures today and posting them. i know the tank atleast 600 since the only other place i found wanted 1100. i'm really not too sure to expect for pricing. i guess people could ask for the part they need-email or on this post- and give their offer price? so stay tuned i'll have a few pictures available to all.

thanks again!
    chip

Default pics up!

pics
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Default pics sorry for bad quality

remember everything is for sale but bike moto and frame are un-registerable. good for a spares motor defenately! and remember miles are in kilometers.

Default pics

frame is straight and not alot of nicks in it. not rotting away either. just very dusty. it was in the back of a garage for 9 months

Default pics

sorry quality is so bad so post all offers or email them to me [email protected]

thanks all!

Default pics

o and the seat is mint no rips,tears,burns or fading. all mounting tabs still intact.

the tank has a few nicks in it. only in one area shown above. no dents tho, but the gas cap has white spots on it that need to be buffed out.

motor runs strong and would be great for spares. remember, bike was complete and doing burnouts before we put it in storage. every sensor and doo-dadd you sabre nuts could think of is available. located in sw florida, so if you are nearby email me and shop in person.

Default Gauge Cluster

I'm assuming the gauge cluster is gone, but I thought I'd check.

If it's available, could you contact me at [email protected]?

Thanks

Paul

Default Rear tank mount.

Quote Originally Posted by chipmassa View Post
    i will be taking some pictures today and posting them. i know the tank atleast 600 since the only other place i found wanted 1100. i'm really not too sure to expect for pricing. i guess people could ask for the part they need-email or on this post- and give their offer price? so stay tuned i'll have a few pictures available to all.

thanks again!
    chip
    Hello, I am restoring a 1984 Sabre. I need the rear rubber mount that attaches to the frame at the end of the tank under the seat. It has a spacer type bolt and large washer going thru it. It is visable in one of your pictures. I'm sure I will be needing more parts as this project moves along. PS the tank in that condition is worth at least $600.00. Thanks, Dickie. [email protected].