Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 1986 Yamaha Maxim X parting out

Default 1986 Yamaha Maxim X parting out

Has 13000 actual miles, was in accident. Front wheel and handlebar/gauges damaged, everything else in good shape.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Default Looking For Parts

I'm looking for horn and mounting braket on left side.Also looking for cover on same side whre the manual goes. I would not mind replacing the seat if the on you got has no tears.

If you could please reply to [email protected] that would be very much apperciated. We then could discuss pricing and shipping.

Thank-you
    Jim

Default Maxim X Parting Out

Please let me know by e-mail ([email protected]) if you still have parts from this bike. Thanks, Terry Miller

I was wondering if you still have it, how much for the entire bike?

Default Fire

im wanted to know if you still had this bike. i had stripped mine down to paint it and took the body parts(tank,both fenders and side covers) to my brothers house and it burnt to the ground last week and now im trying to replace what i lost email me at [email protected]
    Last edited by click; 02-22-2006 at 02:44 PM.

Default back rest

Quote Originally Posted by migs
    Has 13000 actual miles, was in accident. Front wheel and handlebar/gauges damaged, everything else in good shape.
    Hey there, I saw your bike picture, first let me say, sorry about your accident. I'm interested in your back rest for my own maxim x. If your still have the bike please email me back at [email protected]

Here's hoping, Mike

Default Maxim X

Hi,
    Do you still have this bike or parts left? I am looking for the air box assembly.

Thanks,
    Rick

Default Need the frame and carbs

If these parts are available Please email me [email protected]

Default Looking for the Exhaust ends

im looking to buy the two end pieces. If you still have them how much do you want?

thanks,

[email protected]

Default parts

Just wondering if you have any parts left, seeing how its been a while since you posted the thread. If you do you can e-mail me @
    [email protected] Thanks.

MikeT