Thread: Compatibility information?

Default Compatibility information?

Hello,

My 1999 Kawasaki Vulcan 1500 Classic (Model VN1500E) is about to be totalled by an insurance adjuster tomorrow. I am 99% sure of this.

I'm interested in getting another Vulcan Classic, as it was my first bike and I got attached to it. I was able to ride it only three months before the accident.

Anyhow, I searched but can not seem to find information regarding what years and models of Vulcans are compatible with the 1999 VN1500E.

I hope to get my damaged bike on a salvage title and strip/store it for parts.

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by VulcanGuy View Post
    Hello,

My 1999 Kawasaki Vulcan 1500 Classic (Model VN1500E) is about to be totalled by an insurance adjuster tomorrow. I am 99% sure of this.

I'm interested in getting another Vulcan Classic, as it was my first bike and I got attached to it. I was able to ride it only three months before the accident.

Anyhow, I searched but can not seem to find information regarding what years and models of Vulcans are compatible with the 1999 VN1500E.

I hope to get my damaged bike on a salvage title and strip/store it for parts.

Thanks in advance!
    not sure I understand your question. Are you trying to find out what years the Vulcan's were identical to yours for interchangeability of parts?

(oh, and welcome to the forum)
    2009 Kawasaki KLR650/685
    2004 Suzuki V-Strom "Wee" DL650
    2002 Kawasaki Prairie 650 V-TWIN
    1971 Kawasaki MT1 / Parnelli Jones KV75 (resto project)

A quiet ride turns away wrath, but loud pipes stir up anger. Proverbs 15:1 (American Biker Version)