PDA

View Full Version : Please provide feedback to Our Customer POLL

Christina
05-20-2005, 02:26 PM
In order to provide the best service to our customers, we ask that you take the simple poll below to help us determine what features are most important to our customers. Obvious we know everyone wants the cheapest price, with full online lookup, second day aired to them for free. But since everything is a tradeoff, we need to know which is more important. Please take the poll below and tell us the MOST IMPORTANT feature to get you as a customer. You may also provide reponses in this forum as to why or why not you did or did not order from cycle-parts.com.

Thanks,

Christina

fz1_knievel
09-06-2005, 10:30 PM
:confused: i can't find the way to order from Tucker! i was looking at several aftermarket goodies to add to my order but i can't find the part # that would be recognized by cycle-parts.com when shopping. how can i do this? i still want the discounted price!

fz1_knievel
09-06-2005, 10:38 PM
by the way... i want to comment on the awsome prices this site has! i recently wrecked my bike and have been looking everywhere for parts. no other site has been able to match these prices on the first time at bat. and if some prices have been close, they have not been able to locate all the parts or have been unable to go as low on everything. unbeatable!!!! as a customer, i don't mind doing a little bit of research (there's always something new to learn while you're at it) or waiting a little more (depending on the situation), but if there are two things that matter the most, i'd have to say without a doubt that they are 1-price and 2-service. good prices and good customer service combined will always kill me! no doubt. the low price will always attract me while the good service will keep me. those two go a long way in preserving lasting customer relations.

Christina
10-05-2005, 02:19 PM
Thanks for the compliments! We do really strive to provide the best prices AND customer service. We appreciate the shout out and will be sure to maintain this kind of customer satisfaction!
Thanks,
The Cycle-Parts Team

Christina
10-05-2005, 02:22 PM
fz1,
Can you tell me which part numbers you have had problems with. We did discover that in the past you had to discard the "0" st the beginning of the aftermarket part number, but then they changed it and now you have to include it. I hope this helps. Let us know!

Knucklebucket
02-18-2009, 04:50 PM
Almost always the lowest price gets my money. I don't want the cheapest part out there but I want a good part for a good price. With low prices the good customer service will be inevitable because everyone you deal with on average will like ordering from you because of your prices therefore they will be in a good mood while talking on the phone and taking their order. it makes everybody happy.

RYD003
02-19-2009, 11:49 PM
online lookup for me, price is a close second. but if i can't easily find a part....its going to make it hard for me to even get to the price

Hobbit
02-24-2009, 11:54 AM
I like to look up my own parts and to use the exploded views as a repair aid.
I also relp on customer service to answer questions that aren't answered.