PDA

View Full Version : Networking--What do you do?

ptajay
02-18-2009, 07:00 PM
I'm Jason and I work in a Rehab Facility working as a Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant and Certified Senior Strength Trainer.

So any health/fitness questions feel free to ask but as a disclaimer--any medical advice received please take note its a educated opinion based on my licensed rehab experience and please see a doctor for full evaluation for safety. my information is only intended to assist in guidance on needs for the issue. thanks

backwoods
02-18-2009, 08:14 PM
I do a lot of things, but the one that mainly pays the bills is working as a Quality Assurance Engineer for a software company that specializes in remote support.

Now you get all the health questions and I get all the tech stuff! :rolleyes:

Hobbit
02-18-2009, 09:30 PM
I'm a technical trainer for Mercedes-Benz USA since 1985.
I also co-chair a vintage motorcycle show in St. Augustine Florida. (See www.ridingintohistory.org)

ptajay
02-18-2009, 10:20 PM
I do a lot of things, but the one that mainly pays the bills is working as a Quality Assurance Engineer for a software company that specializes in remote support.

Now you get all the health questions and I get all the tech stuff! :rolleyes:

http://floridasportbikers.com/images/smilies/werd.gif

RYD003
02-19-2009, 11:10 PM
I work in IT, got some computer questions....let me know! of course it might involve a small consulting fee ;) JK!

backwoods
02-20-2009, 10:00 AM
I work in IT, got some computer questions....let me know! of course it might involve a small consulting fee ;) JK!

Woohoo! Another NERD!! :cool: :D

Knucklebucket
02-20-2009, 04:36 PM
I'm a Technical Technician. 45 years old and I'm in college working towards a BS in computer science. should be done by December next year.

RYD003
02-20-2009, 07:14 PM
so couple of computer nerds in here.. hahaha!

well, technically, i'm more of a gear head, but that dosn't pay the bills so computer work is what i have to do!

backwoods
02-21-2009, 09:06 PM
Sometimes ya gotta do the work to be able to afford to play! :cool: