PDA

View Full Version : Want parts at COST??

Christina
02-05-2009, 10:05 AM
Do you live, die, eat , sleep , breathe, motorcycles? Is your girlfriend leaving you because you rather watch Moto GP than spend time with her? Is working on your bike a form of Zen meditation? Do you like nothing better then talking about bikes with other riders, and sharing your experiences, tips and tricks??

If the answer is yes we want YOU! We are looking for moderators to help post articles, answer questions, talk shop, and help develop our forums to be some of the best out there. As a moderator, you will be a facilitator between cycle-parts.com and our valued riders to help us improve this site and our service.

If you are chosen -you will be given full access to the admin system to help make these forums as great as they can be -add video, icons, and last but not least moderate.

In return, you will receive any parts you need personally from cycle-parts.com at COST!! There will be a 30 day trial period to see that you really want to moderate versus get free parts, so only serious people apply please.

You can apply by sending an email to [email protected] with "Moderator Request" in Title.

Good Luck,

Kelly

RYD003
02-12-2009, 12:03 PM
thanks for the opportunity! so not only do i get to hang on o the forum and do what i normally do for fun, but also get parts for my bike at a discount?!?! count me in!

Christina
02-13-2009, 05:20 PM
Thank you for your interest. For starters, please go to http://www.cycle-parts.com/forum/index.php and register on our forum. Then, email us your username to [email protected] Spend sometime getting familiar with the forum. We will email you details outlining the requirements for our offer as soon as possible. If you have ever been a forum moderator or if you are currently, we would like to hear about it. Thank you again for your interest. We look forward to working with you.

Kelly
Marketing Director
[email protected]
www.cycle-parts.com